Sept 14-15 – Pittsburgh, PA
BRAND NEW CERTIFICATION!
Expand Your Agile Toolkit and
Broaden Your Impact to Your Organization
Expand Your Skills
A learning event that goes deeper into the theory of Agile methods. Featuring several hours of hands-on practice, with peer feedback to refine your own Scrum practice.
Broaden Your Impact
A Gain coaching and facilitation techniques to effect change beyond your teams and across the broader organization.
Are you leading agile teams?
Have you run into issues and obstacles holding your teams back? The Advanced ScrumMaster program is a brand new offering in their journey to Scrum mastery. This learning event is the next substantive step on your path to ScrumMastery.
Self Guided Prework:
- Alternate Agile frameworks
- Personal agility assessment
- Underlying theory behind Scrum
- The facilitator’s toolkit
- Agile coaching fundamentals
- Solving common impediments
- Influencing change beyond the team
- Personal mastery
- Participants will receive the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) designation.
- This program is also the next step towards achieving the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification, recognizing your professional experience and deep education in agile methods.
- The program will also qualify for 16 PMI PDUs and 16 Scrum Alliance SEUs
- To participate in the Advanced ScrumMaster event, you must already hold the Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) credential with the Scrum Alliance.
- To qualify for the Advanced ScrumMaster designation, you must attend this event, and also demonstrate 12 months of collective experience using agile methods.
Your Instructor: Jesse Fewell
A bridge-builder in the world of project management, Jesse is the founder of the original PMI Agile Community of Practice, co-creator of the PMI-ACP® agile certification, and co-author of the upcoming Agile Practice Guide. As a Certified Enterprise Scrum Coach (CEC), he is the creator of the Injective Coaching Method™ and has helped improve teams across the world from Boston to Bangladore to Beijing.
How do the certifications work?
All certifications are granted based on full and complete participation in the associated programs. During the program sessions, more instructions are given for how to claim the certification. Some programs require a post-class test (e.g. Certified ScrumMaster).
Something happened at work and I can’t attend. How do I cancel?
By Drop us a line, and we’ll do whatever we can to get you booked in another session.
Will this workshop really happen?
To create a meaningful learning experience, workshops must have a minimum number of registrants before they are “Guaranteed to Run”. In order to get an early-bird discount, you will usually have to register before most others. In the rare event we don’t have enough people to run the course, we will give you a full and complete refund.
Are there any extra fees I need to worry about?
Jesse’s programs feature all-inclusive pricing. Unless otherwise stated, program prices include books, supplies, and certification fees.
Will there be breaks during the day? I have a lot of work to do.
In order to maximize focus on learning, Jesse’s immersive workshops offer limited time to do your regular daily work. It is recommended you make arrangements beforehand to set appropriate expectations that you will be unavailable during a given day.