In this episode of “Morning Fewell”, we discuss the new update to PMI’s Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP) certification. Below the video I have a summary of my key tips for getting started with the certification.
Share a few minutes with me during your morning coffee time – it’s sure to charge you right up!1) To learn about what’s involved with the certification, go to http://www.pmi.org/agile to find the following:
– Check out the “PMI-ACP Handbook” listing the certification requirements
– The “Exam Content Outline” which lists the learning objectives, topics, and techniques covered by the exam.
2) The best 2 books to prep for the exam are the following:
– The big book targeted by Mike Griffiths for those who need more exposure to agile methods as they head to the exam: https://www.amazon.com/PMI-ACP-Exam-P…
– The compressed book by Andy Crowe for those already confident in agile methods, and only want to focus on the exam: https://www.amazon.com/PMI-ACP-Exam-P…
3) For workshops or bootcamps to prep for the exam, look for classes taught be the two authors above